THE VERVE - BITTER SWEET SYMPHONY


 Na początek jeden z moich ulubionych kawałków Wam polecam, który zaczyna się tak:


Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life

Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down

You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.

 

No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,

But I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.

But I'm a million different people from one day to the next

I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no (...)



Ci, którzy mnie dobrze znają wiedzą jakie jest moje życzenie i gdzie ta melodia ma ostatecznie wybrzmieć ;)





Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

WYSPA TAJEMNIC, MARTIN SCORSESE

1670 - SERIAL

TYLKO ONA ZOSTAŁA, RILEY SAGER